Camp Coach Position
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be the primary teaching instructor at individual athletic stations
- Lead a small group Bible Study each day for your team(curriculum will be provided)
- Coach a team of 8-9 players throughout the week
- Deliver a minimum of one chapel and one sportsmanship thought per week
- Help to control the camp by being proactive with discipline
- Be a Godly example to the campers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Camp Director
- Promote the vision of Push The Rock
We will provide lunch each day for full days worked and can find housing upon request.
Training Day: As an important part of the team, you will be expected to participate in the MANDATORY training day for the district you will be serving in. The date and location of the training day’s are listed below.
BuxMont District – Saturday, June 6, 2020 – Franconia Mennonite Church (613 Harleysville Pike, Telford, PA 18969)
Lehigh Valley District – TBD
Harrisburg District – TBD
Hazleton District – TBD
|Position||Full Day Camp||Half Day Camp||Clinic||Kinder Camp|
|Jr/Sr High Coach||$135||$103.75||$60||$85|
For more information you can call the Push The Rock office at 610-967-6861
Connect With Push The Rock
SIGN UP NOW
FOR OUR E-NEWSLETTERS