USA Gap Year
Where: Our three Pennsylvania Offices (Emmaus, Souderton, and Harrisburg)
Time Frame: Typically, 10-12 months. If you have other needs, we will strive to accommodate other start and end dates as well.
Training: One week of training at our headquarters in Emmaus, PA, to immerse yourself in Push The Rock and discover your place.
Cost: We work with you and your schedule to build the budget, which includes the following items and more: food, lodging, transportation, etc.
The USA Gap Year will put you in the starting lineup for all of our programs including home school, after school, volleyball club, and missions. In addition to those programs, you will also be involved in other areas, depending on when you are here, which could include, but is not limited to:
- coaching at summer sports camps
- planning for and running home school and after school programs
- fundraising events
- developing new curriculum
- working on the website
- attending weekly staff and prayer meetings
- preparing short-term missions teams
- playing on a basketball team in our prison ministry
- working with the club volleyball teams
- recruiting students and coaches on college campuses
To read more about what God is doing through Push The Rock in the United States, click HERE.
Connect With Push The Rock
SIGN UP NOW
FOR OUR E-NEWSLETTERS