Apply Now for the Eagles Wings Junior Grant
ABOUT THE EAGLES WINGS JUNIOR GRANT
Driven by our desire to see youth disc golf grow, and inspired by the Nate Doss Grant Program from 2016, Eagles Wings Disc Golf is offering their own Grant Program for 2017. This past year we worked with well over 1,000 youth teaching clinics, running leagues, and hosting tournaments and we are excited about the future of youth disc golf. As a faith-based organization, we rely on donations and the support of others, and we have been blessed with a gift from a generous donor that allows us to offer this program. We are also excited to have some of our partners step up and offer additional incentives for the recipients! We will be selecting four deserving individuals to receive these grants.
Each Recipient Will Receive:
- Entry to the PDGA Amateur World Championships
- 2017 PDGA Registration Renewal (Will be applied to 2018 if recipient has already renewed for 2017)
- Dinner the week of the tournament for recipient and parents with Eagles Wings Staff Member
- 1 Eagles Wings Disc / Towel / Mini
- 1 Custom Jersey provided by Paragon Disc Golf
- 1 $50 Gift Certificate to D-Town Disc Golf‘s online site
- 1 Drawstring Disc Golf Bag provided by Upper Park Designs
- 1 Disc / Shirt provided by Kids Disc Golf
- 2 Discs with a Luna Discs stamp on them provided by Luna Discs
Grant recipients are responsible for all travel and transportation costs associated with the tournament.
- Must be 18 years old or younger
- Must be eligible to compete in the PDGA Amateur World Championships in 2017. Click HERE for Criteria.
- Must submit an essay of up to 200 words written by the applicant showing why they deserve the grant
- Must submit a proposal for a project they will complete in 2017 that will serve their local disc golf community
- Must provide a reference of a PDGA member in your local disc golf community
Selections will be made by a panel of judges that will consists of volunteers from various regions, and will be headed up by one full-time staff member. Family members of an Eagles Wings Disc Golf staff member are ineligible to receive the grant. Judges will be looking for applicants who are serious about improving their game, but more importantly serious about serving the disc golf community around them.
All applicants must complete the application process by the deadline listed below. Please use the link below to apply.
Jan 6 – Feb 17 – Applications Accepted
March 3rd – Grant Winners Announced
All grant winners will be contacted by an Eagles Wings Disc Golf staff member to arrange delivery of items and payment of entry fee.
In addition to the generosity of one of our biggest supporters we would like to thank the following companies for contributing to this grant:
All of these companies have a track record of providing tremendous support to the growth of junior disc golf and we are proud to partner with them in this effort!
Connect With Push The Rock
SIGN UP NOW
FOR OUR E-NEWSLETTERS