Camp Director Position
It is the role of the camp director to oversee every aspect of the camp, and to ensure that all facets of the camp are run in an appropriate manner. We are looking for creative and mature Christian men/women with prior head coaching experience to fill these roles. Key attributes to possess are previous experience working with children, prior ministry experience, and quality leadership skills.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee all Push The Rock staff at camp
- Set the spiritual and athletic tone for each camp day, and make adjustments to the schedule as necessary
- Lead and delegate all camp related activities and responsibilities
- Build relationships with the staff, campers, parents, and church contacts
- Lead a weekly staff devotional
- Deliver at least one chapel and be available to lead the Gospel and Play for Christ Presentations
- Promote the vision of Push The Rock
We will provide lunch each day(for full days worked) and can find housing upon request.
Training Day: As an important part of the team, you will be expected to participate in the MANDATORY training day for the district you will be serving in. The date and location of the training day’s are listed below.
BuxMont District – Saturday, June 8, 2019 – Franconia Mennonite Church (613 Harleysville Pike, Telford, PA 18969)
Lehigh Valley District – Saturday, June 8, 2019 – Bethel Church (418 Elm Street, Emmaus PA 18049)
Harrisburg District – TBD
Full day camp – $360/week
Half day camp – $272.50/week
Clinic – $165/week
Kinder camp – $210/week
For more information please call the Push The Rock office at 610-967-6861.
Connect With Push The Rock
SIGN UP NOW
FOR OUR E-NEWSLETTERS