Camp Director Position
It is the role of the camp director to oversee every aspect of the camp, and to ensure that all facets of the camp are run in an appropriate manner. We are looking for creative and mature Christian men/women with prior head coaching experience to fill these roles. Key attributes to possess are previous experience working with children, prior ministry experience, and quality leadership skills.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee all Push The Rock staff at camp
- Set the spiritual and athletic tone for each camp day, and make adjustments to the schedule as necessary
- Lead and delegate all camp related activities and responsibilities
- Build relationships with the staff, campers, parents, and church contacts
- Lead a weekly staff devotional
- Deliver at least one chapel and be available to lead the Gospel and Play for Christ Presentations
- Promote the vision of Push The Rock
We will provide lunch each day(for full days worked) and can find housing upon request.
Training Day: TBD
For more information please call the Push The Rock office at 610-967-6861.
Connect With Push The Rock
We want to share how God is working and moving through your financial gifts and prayer support!
Sign up below to be added to our electronic mailing list. You will receive our quarterly newsletter, our “rock pile” stories about how God is working in the organization, sign up information for events, news about mission trips, and other ministry highlights.