Camp Coach Position
Our camp coaches lead various spiritual and sports related activities each camp day. Coaches must be energetic and passionate about Jesus, young people and the sport(s) they love! We are looking for mature and qualified Christian men/women with athletic backgrounds and experience working with children to fill these roles. Coaches will have the opportunity to serve at either half-day or full-day camps throughout the Summer.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be the primary teaching instructor at individual athletic stations
- Lead a small group Bible Study each day for your team(curriculum will be provided)
- Coach a team of 8-9 players throughout the week
- Deliver a minimum of one chapel and one sportsmanship thought per week
- Help to control the camp by being proactive with discipline
- Be a Godly example to the campers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Camp Director
- Promote the vision of Push The Rock
We will provide lunch each day for full days worked and can find housing upon request.
Training Day: TBD
Full Day Camps – $375/week
Half Day Camps – $250/week
Kinder Camps – $200/week ($100/week for staff under college age)
High School Age Staff – $100/week
For more information you can call the Push The Rock office at 610-967-6861