After School Coordinator
After School Coordinator – Lehigh Valley
Push The Rock, a global sports ministry based in Emmaus, PA, seeks a talented, enthusiastic part-time After School Program coordinator. The After School Program Coordinator takes the lead in developing, marketing, recruiting, and conducting programs during after school hours in our public schools and community in the Lehigh Valley (PA). This position is an important part of our Lehigh Valley District team.
- Build and maintain relationships with after-school coordinators in public schools
- Schedule, plan and arrange for staffing for all after school programs
- Expand volunteer program for after school programs by building relationships with church partners, local schools and other organizations
- Equip and train volunteers to serve in after-school programs
- Develop spiritual and athletic curriculum for programs using and updating existing Push The Rock resources
- Lead at least two programs per week in schools
- Collect metrics, analyzes effectiveness, and make recommendations for program improvement
- Effective communication and leadership skills with demonstrated ability to lead and direct Push The Rock programs or similar programs
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to connect with partner organizations, staff, parents and participants
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Sports-minded: Experience playing and/or coaching sports
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and is motivated to serve God in a sports ministry
- A Christian who is committed to PTR’s Vision, Mission and Core Values, and agrees with PTR’s Statement of Faith.
- Excellent people skills, professional judgment, and communications skills
- Resourceful and imaginative, bringing creativity, enthusiasm and high energy to the role
- Organized, motivated self-starter
- Collaborative team player
Reports to District Manager
This paid part-time position requires a minimum of 15 to 20 hours per week, with the possibility of increasing hours dependent on after-school program development. There is an expectation to be in the headquarters office in Emmaus, PA at least one-half day per week, and be available to participate in after school programs at least two days per week.
Pay will be on a part-time hourly rate based on experience level.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter explaining why you are qualified and a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.