This Fall, Push The Rock will be offering outdoor Stronghold Archery Tag using the following guidelines:
1. All sessions will be held outdoors through the end of October; should there be inclement weather, class will be canceled (not moved indoors). Decisions to cancel class will be made at least 2 hours prior to class.
2. Participants/parents need to sign in at each session (for contact tracing).
3. Participants, Push The Rock Staff, and volunteers will be required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival. Hand sanitizer will be available to use throughout the session.
4. Masks for sports training/games are optional for participants, Push The Rock staff, and volunteers.
5. During devotion time, we will require masks for participants and staff/volunteers because of the closer proximity of students and staff/volunteers. Participants need to bring their masks to each session.
6. Participants need to bring their own personal water bottle/sports drink to each session. Push The Rock will not be providing water/sports drink; access to indoor facilities will be restricted to usage of designated restrooms.
7. We will focus on drills and games that minimize person-to-person contact, and will try to maintain social distancing as best as possible.
8. While attending the session, participants should follow staff/volunteer’s rules for distancing and procedures.
9. Staff/volunteers will wipe down equipment before and after each session. There will be equipment that will be shared during the session (i.e bows and arrows)
10. If a participant is sick, they may not participate in class. If staff are sick, the session will be canceled.
11. It is understood that if Push The Rock/Stronghold deems the class/location/circumstances are unsafe they have the right to cancel classes.