Give and Pray
First and foremost, it is hugely important and has been of great value to have had community both here and there praying for the ministry that is Push The Rock Zambia. We ask your continued prayers as the programs and/or individuals come to mind.
Because Push The Rock Zambia is a branch office of Push The Rock, a 501(c)3 organization headquartered in Emmaus, Pennsylvania(USA), all financial contributions made from the USA through Push The Rock on behalf of Push The Rock Zambia, are tax deductible.
All donations made will help cover the costs associated with furthering the ministry, such as:
- Hiring Zambian staff members
- Current and future building projects- including installation of sports fields
- Purchasing vehicle(s) and maintenance
- Holding events such as tournaments/clinics/outreach
- Equipment needs
How to donate:
1. Click the “DONATE NOW” button below and select “20/20 Vision,” follow the instructions and in the comment area designate the gift to ” Zambia.”
2. Send your donation(s) to PTR in the mail: PO BOX 95, Emmaus, PA 18049 being sure to note in the memo line that it is designated to the 20/20 Vision – Zambia, payable to Push The Rock.
3. Donate directly from a checking or savings account by contacting the Director of Finance, Scott Hoffman, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your generosity is enabling the joint effort of Push The Rock and the local Macha churches in reaching the youth of Zambia through year-round sport ministry, for that we are very grateful.
Connect With Push The Rock
SIGN UP NOW
FOR OUR E-NEWSLETTERS